8/09/2009

Good Idea: Grow Plants in a Hanging Shoe Organizer

If there were one thing I could admit that I regret about living in the city, it's the lack of ample yard space for a garden. Not only would a garden save money, it would be a good excuse to get outside and out of the supermarket. I just hate the thought of petroleum and pesticides in my produce. Don't you?


Here is a terrific idea from Instructables:



A vertical vegetable garden would be perfect for growing leafy greens in a city setting where gardening space is difficult to come by, don't you think? I could envision hanging this outside our kitchen window or another particularly sunny building edifice with window access.

Read the full post for details.

2 Responses:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a good idea! I also have a shoe organizer that hangs from the hanger rack. I wonder if I could convert that somehow.

Meghan
http://setforlifemax.wordpress.com/

Pink Cake Equals Love said...

Hi Meghan,

Thanks so much for commenting! I bet your shoe organizer would be perfect. Good luck!

Cheers,
Kathryn